HARDWORK Series Screen Overalls
• The 9800 overalls are well supported by constant drag on surfaces
Rough, tear-resistant and have good waterproofi ng behavior,
Its fi bers remain colored and in good condition after being washed. Tape
Refl ector allows greater visibility at night by increasing the safety of the
• Many injuries can be avoided if workers wear longer work clothes.
Resistant, waterproof and with refl ective tapes.
This overalls is designed to deliver the best comfort-protection ratio in your
use. Used to protect workers from fi ber, dust, splashes, liquids, etc.
Its use is recommended in grinding, grinding or sanding activities, as well as
Weight 210 gsm 65% Polyester/ 35% Cotton Blend
Raglan Sleeves Left Chest Pocket w/Pen Partition
Patch hip pockets UPF50+ Excellent Sun Protection
Newly designed Modacrylic 250gsm coverall; offering maximum protection
against heat and fl ame, with Anti-Static fi bre for protection against
• Antistatic protection
• Wickability comfort and soft handle
• Inherent fl ame resistant protection
• Multi fi bre blend
• Flame resistant Nordic style refl ective tape
• Extended collar
• Action back
• YKK zips
• Side acess pockets
• Two back pockets
• Ruler pocket
• Reinforced construction
Short-sleeved for warmer shops and seasons, this coverall keeps stains off
your clothes and washes easily so it’s ready to go again on Monday. Made
from a durable, comfortable cotton-poly blend with back pleats and a 2-way
zipper to prioritize function. A crisp collar keeps your workday look sharp.
• Closing with double cart.
• Elastic waist.
• Velcro fastening cuff.
• Adjustable lower leg with lock.
• Sleeve pocket.
• Front pockets with zip fastening.
• Lower front and back patch pockets.
• Bellows in back generating freedom of
2.5 “BI-COLOR Refl ective Tape Yellow /
Gray on chest and back with application
360º in legs and arms.